THE AUTHOR MUST CHOOSE A TOPIC OF INTEREST AND PROVIDE AN ABSTRACT TO THE EVALUATION COMMITTEE.
2. Next steps and optimization of LNG for heavy road transport;
3. Work in progress: micro and mini liquefaction from pipeline and biomethane;
4. Logistic innovation in the handling of LNG: isocontainer, ship to ship, truck to ship, ship to truck…;
5. Enviromental and /or economic potential of LNG by 2030 in all sectors;
6. Enviromental upgrading of LNG with the mixing of bioLNG, renewable LNG and hydrogen.
THE ABSTRACT MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING DATA:
- Topic of interest;
- Project’s Title;
- Personal information of the author/s;
- Company name/University/Research Center…;
- Key Points (from 3 to 5, each max. 100 characters, including spaces).
- Methodology used;
- Results achieved;
NB: Author must declare wether the project has been already presented within other commercial events or not
TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT TO THE EVALUATION COMMITTEE, PLEASE FILL THE SUBMISSION FORM:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 15TH FEBRUARY 2019. THE EVALUATION COMMITTEE, MADE UP OF THE MEMBERS OF CONFERENZAGNL’ SCIENTIFIC BOARD AND OTHER EXPERTS, WILL CHOOSE THE MOST INTERESTING PROJECTS.
- The Committee will define the number of finalist projects.
- The Organizing Secretary (Mirumir) will forward the submitted abstracts to the evaluation Committee for voting (one man, one vote). The Committee will review, rate and select the projects.
- By April 15th, the authors of the most voted papers will be notified of the status of their abstract and invited to present their projects in a poster session at ConferenzaGNL Conference & Expo 2019, in Naples.
- Expenses for poster paper presentation will be covered by the authors. The organizing secretary will equip the poster session area.
- Authors will also have the chance to present their projects within workshops or thematic sessions (at Committee’s discretion).
- Authors must accredit themselves as Delegates by paying the corresponding contribution.
- The selected authors will receive a certificate of merit designed and sponsored by Mirumir.
- Relevance for educational research.
- Contribution to the research progress and originality.
- Accuracy and content organization.
- Clarity and coherence of methodological approaches.
- Accuracy of quotations and of bibliography.